Vintage Orange Food Tour
Ruby’s at the Orange Depot Map
186 N. Atchison, Orange, CA 92866
Vintage rocks! And there’s nowhere that rocks it better than Old Towne Orange.
Take a walk with us starting at the city’s west end, and learn how the city that birthed the Sunkist brand keeps taking its classic American roots and reinventing them.
Starting at the newly restored 1930’s Orange Depot, we’ll sample a breakfast offering from Ruby’s Streamliner Lounge. Next stop, the Orange Home Grown Farmer’s & Artisans Market at the historic Villa Park Packing House, plus seasonal cooking demonstration by the area’s award winning chefs.*
Old Hollywood and Old Towne Orange meet at the Chapman University Film School, then we’ll sample food from local eateries, stopping at distinctive shops along the way. Learn why Orange’s culture is always evolving yet remains tied to its historic roots. The food tastings both savory and sweet will make you want to return time and time again.
Food samples include: *
• Retro American Dining
• Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market
• Delicious food samplings from vendors including breads, cheeses, vegetables
• Grinders and Specialty Sodas
• Ethnic Eateries
• Artisan Cheeses
• Specialty Dessert
Cultural stops include: *
• Exclusive access at Chapman University Film School
• Historic and architectural stops relevant to Orange County history
• Distinctive, one-of-a-kind shops in Old Towne Orange
• Exclusive seating at Famer’s Market seasonal cooking demonstrations*
The tour concludes at our original starting point. The food samples along the way are filling enough so that for most people lunch afterward is not necessary.
Public parking is free and plentiful. Please park in either one of the Metro Link parking areas. Please see Map
What to Wear-What’s Provided
• Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring hat and sunscreen
• Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour
• A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops